4 Responses

1. leslie at |

Dear Emmy,

I am happy that you are open about your sextuality because you should be who you think you are or love who you want to love. It also looks like you have a lot of friends and is happy in certain areas of your life. I also loved the pictures of the passports, Iā€™m guessing they symbolize that you would like to travel and see the word which is something me and you have in common. I would have liked to see at artist statement in order to get the real insite of what the different things in your shadowbox really means. I would love you know what those Bisextual and qoutes/pictures mean.

Thank you for sharing you shadow boxes with our community! Hope to hear back!

Reply
  2. Kevin Wu at |

Dear Emmy,
    Your shadow box seems unique and talk about your identity. Pictures can speak a thousand words, but can you explain more in depth why you chose those images to out in your shadowbox? How does it relate to your identity? You had some images relating to bisexual. Does that gender make up your identity? How has it affected how you think about yourself and others? You have a very interesting shadow box, if only you can talk more about it, would be even more amazing. Thank you for sharing!

Reply